Saturday, June 2, 2012

day five


I've pretty much finished painting the colors and have already begun adding definition and detail with the white outlines. It's so much fun! It's going to look amazing when the bicycle wheels have spokes and everything has a clear crisp look. The record player is almost done, and so you can tell what the rest of it will look like. 


As someone was walking by they mentioned that the arm of the turntable was on the wrong side (the left) and after looking it up I was bothered by it so I changed it. It's now on the correct side and looks  lot better! 


Here's the 'evoluntion of the coffee bean' section. I think it's coming out nicely, though work still needs to be done. 


Here I am, on the ladder painting coffee plant leaves!


It's raining today so I've got the tarp pulled down and can't work. I feel really good about what I've been able to do so far and think I'll definitely have enough time to finish it once the rain lets up. I'm kind of glad about the rain because I'm having so much fun that I don't want to be done too soon! 

No comments: