Thursday, June 7, 2012

day 8


 I can't believe how long I've been here (a week and a half now!) but at the same time I'm surprised at how quickly I've put this mural up. I'm very close to being done, just got to finish the white outlines and do some adjustments here and there. I'm extremely happy with how it has turned out, my goal was to make an interesting and delightful picture, which is what it is. Many people comment on how much they like the colors, making me feel that I did a good job there!



I'm still trying to work this part out a bit. It's supposed to be coffee cherries turning into green beans, then roasted beans, then ground coffee and then liquid. The liquid part is trick, but I'll figure it out. 

 The owner, Josh, wanted this on the back wall. It's a bottomless portafilter with espresso pouring out. He also wanted the logo nice and clear because this is the first part of the wall people will see when are coming down the street.




No comments: