Tuesday, May 15, 2012

sneek peek


I'm printing new tote bags! After a lot of research I found a company who sells organic and fairtrade certified cotton bags and tea towels. The, after a long journey they arrived at my door and I went to the art store to buy screen printing supplies, found a studio nearby with the equipment I needed to put the design onto the screens (Urban Craft Center in Santa Monica) and arranged my living room to accommodate the screenprinting itself (basically just used the coffee table and made a mess!)


 My 'label'


I've printed owls and bears so far, and next will be an alphabet which I'm really excited about. 

I'll be selling these babies in my etsy shop and at RENEGADE CRAFT FAIR, LOS ANGELES!!!!! My friend Jenny Smith and I will be sharing a booth and we couldn't be happier. It's one of the biggest craft fair in the US and it will be in LA on July 28th and 29th, so mark your calendar!

I'll be posting again when the bags and towels are done and in my shop, so check back soon :)

No comments: