Thursday, October 4, 2012

business


I just got new business cards in the mail and boy am I excited about it! They are gorgeous, printed by MOO and feature some of my newest work. Sometimes it can be a challenge to pick images which you want to represent you to other people, but this time I knew pretty much right away the ones I would choose. The dancing animals, Bunny and Fig, and then Fig sleeping beauty. Then I just had to add the baby covered in cake to the mix. It makes me laugh every time! 

Also, I wanted to mention that you can sign up for a subscription to this blog and you'll be notified by email when I post new things. So if you'd like to see that I do in the future, please subscribe! Just enter your name in the box to the right and hit 'submit'. And thanks!  ---->

PS. If you're on Twitter- follow me! I like to post updates about my work and also some cool things I find regarding music, art, and bicycles.

1 comment:

Sherry Lundquist said...

Love the new cards, Mary, I would love to get some to show off your work. These new characters always make me smile :)