Friday, June 11, 2010

wow!

I've reprinted my owl design on a bunch of new bags. This batch is a bit different than the first as the lines are clearer and stronger. I've screen-printed them by hand using a beautiful turquoise, which looks great on the natural cotton fabric. There is also a two-toned owl now, printed in two shades of turquoise (see second photo down).

Above: Two-toned Owl Bag


As well as new bags, I've made more little journals. They are A6 (approx. 10.5 x 14.5cm) and are made with Fabriano 100% recycled paper, produced in Italy using wind power. Wow! The paper is wonderful for drawing and writing and is acid free.





Above: Gramophone Journals, grey and brown, size A6


I'm currently selling these items and more at the Pad Gallery and Shop in Preston, UK, as well as on my etsy shop. Be sure to have a look!



No comments: