Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas


   I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! Here is a little angel that I drew for email Christmas cards, maybe I'll get a printer next year and send them by post. 


Our Christmas tree! I was determined to make one for our flat, and here it is! It stands about a foot and a half, made of cardboard and paper. The green stuff is hand made paper I bought and also brown paper painted green with acrylic. The stars are paper too! Yellow on one side and a map of Great Britain on the other. This tree is around 80% recycled material! 

Jesse added an ornament: my name tag from Thanksgiving!


    As you can see, there is not one snow flake in all of Liverpool. This is my window sill, a sad winter sight for us New Englanders! These past few days have been drizzly, windy, and warm enough to go without a coat. I hear that snow does fall here, rarely. The closest I have witnessed is hale, which looked like snow at first, but just bounced on the ground and melted! As you can tell, I miss New England and wish we could be there for the holidays. Maybe next year!




No comments: